Sunday, January 3, 2010

Results from day number 1

Zero weight loss.

What I ate: Breakfast
2 eggs fried in Pam cooking spray, chopped onions, a small amount of cheese.
Lunch:
(This was mistake #1) I skipped it, got home too late and decided to wait until dinner.
Snack:
Spoon full of peanut butter (not a good choice,too high in fat, but great for protein)
Dinner:
2 bowls of soup with ham, beans, tiny pasta, vegetables.
What I drank:
1 water, 2 coffees, sugar free lemon aide, 2 vodka rocks, 1 red wine

What I did wrong: Skipping lunch so then I ate more for dinner. Should not have had the pasta in soup. Should have had more veg in my day and a piece of fruit. Should have had only one cocktail! Not enough water!
What I did right: Exercised! I walked 30 mins. 50 push-ups, 50 squats

It's 6:45 am on day 2, today I will try to do a little better than yesterday....

No comments:

Post a Comment