Monday, January 4, 2010

Down a little....

Today's weight is 149.6

Yesterday I had my usual 2 egg breakfast with chopped onions.
Lunch was a hamburger patty, 2 slices of tomato and a slice of cantaloupe.
Dinner was a large green salad with tomato, onion, and a little cheese with olive oil and rice vinegar dressing and Italian sausage.
Snack was a hand full of almonds.
Here's where I blew it....... a slice of lemon cake! Why? Oh well, this is a journey and I am bound to make mistakes....
To drink I had 1 water (that needs to change to 8 glasses)
2 vodka on the rocks, 2 coffees, 1 sugar free lemonade, 2 glasses of wine.
I walk/jogged for 30 minutes.
All in all, not a terrible day. Lets see how today goes.

I was watching the news this morning and saw a very interesting segment on a diet called 02.
I want to read more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment