Friday, January 29, 2010

Rachel Zoe


First let me say how much I love HER! I've seen all of her interviews, read articles about her and love "The Rachel Zoe Project". Her show would touch on her weight issue from time to time. Now everyone, including myself, is talking about it again. I think this picture is unflattering and she does look too thin ( since I am not a doctor I don't know what a healthy weight is for her). But, I would be a hypocrite to say that I am not a little envious. I spend a good part of my day trying to get thin, exercising, coming up with healthy meal ideas and recipes. I don't know the percentage, but don't most women want to be thin! Don't they spend hours trying new diets, joining gyms, and starving themselves to lose weight? Should we gossip, talk bad and look down upon her because she is what we wish, to some extent, to be. Sorry, I can't be hypocritical. While I think she should gain a little weight to maintain a healthy mind and body, I can't say I'm not just a little jealous of her ability to stay thin. I wish her the best and I think we should all leave her alone, I will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment