Saturday, January 9, 2010

No one is 100% one hundred percent of the time.

Blast chips, salsa and bean dip! I got involved with them last night. I could not weigh myself this morning! I did run a mile and 1/2! I had a perfect low carb day today and made my cleansing soup. I am also banning the cocktail hour today.
(The cleansing soup is great. The recipe is listed on my blog.)
I've been doing a lot of reading about Atkins again. Just getting reacquainted with the plan and refreshing my numbers of carbs in the foods I eat. Atkins has a great web site, Atkins.com. They have a free sample of their bars as well. I have been having 1 with my coffee in the morning. If you have not purchased a carbohydrate counter yet or printed a counter off the Internet I encourage you to do so, it's hard to maintain with out one.
Well, I feel good tonight. I had an overall good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment