Friday, January 8, 2010

147.6 lbs today!

Yesterday was a good day. I just got back home from a long trip and planned to really kick this diet up! I want to be 135lbs. by my 46th birthday, which is March 9th. About 12 lbs to go and about 2 months to do it. That's 6 lbs. a month, OK! I can do it.
I have not mentioned it yet, I don't think anyway, that I am a fast food junkie and yesterday proved it. I had 2 of my fave meals out. # 1, Carls Jr. I eat 2 of the "Big Hamburgers" .99 cents each. The meat is very thin. I order them as lettuce wraps, with extra pickles. So they have a lot of lettuce, onion and pickles. High in vegetables, low fat, low carbs and $2.00! You can't go wrong! Then for dinner, El Pollo Loco. Side salad with light cilantro dressing and 2 chicken legs. So good and $4.00! I also had my usual cocktails. For my breakfast for the next few days I am having Atkins bars. I like them with coffee.
I did go to the book store yesterday to get the 02 diet book, but they were sold out! I live in a small town so I guess I will have to order it on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment