Monday, February 1, 2010

To Poop or not to Poop?

Now that is a stupid question! But, did you realize that you are suppose to Poop every day! I have even read that you should Poop after every meal. Impossible. I am happy if I Poop every 3 days. So I did some investigation into this Pooping game and found out what I already know on how to go more often.....for example:

1. Drink more water, 8 glasses per day.
2. Eat more fiber like whole grain cereals and bread, brown rice, vegetables and fruit.
3. Exercise.
4. Eat more beans. Be careful with this one, start slowly.
5. Try natural cleansing teas and my recipe for a cleansing soup. (On this blog page)
6. Do not take laxatives, you are only masking the problem. Finding the root of the problem and then fixing it will be better in the long term.

I understand that if you Poop regularly you will have better health, a clearer mind, better skin and weight loss. OKAY, I believe it! But, I don't think it's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment