Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jamie Lee Curtis, a true natural beauty.


Jamie Lee Curtis. She is so wonderful. I love her honesty and the way she likes the truth to be told instead masking appearances as so many Hollywood women do. She has short hair and doesn't mind the gray. She's natural. She has been photographed without make up or air brushing. She says she's "odd looking". She says her thighs are not perfect, she has fat on her back, her tummy is flabby. I don't know about you, but I think she is perfect! What a beautiful body and face, so natural. She is 6 years older than I, born in 1958, and I hope to follow in her footsteps.
I really want to cut my hair short and stop dying it, but I don't have the courage to do it!
I have also read that she keeps her wardrobe to a minimum. At the beginning of each year she buys, I think it was 3, black cocktail dresses, a pair of blue jeans, a few white shirts and shoes. Everything is black and white so everything goes together. We really don't need 30 pairs of shoes, 10 pairs of jeans, 15 dresses etc. Minimizing is the way to go. I admire and aspire to be like her.I hope get to where she is at some point in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie has the perfect face shape and features for her signature short crop. When you finally do go short make sure that your hairdresser cuts your hair for your face and features not JLC.

    ReplyDelete