Monday, February 15, 2010

I sound like your Mother, " TAKE YOUR VITAMINS!"

I don't care if I sound like your Mama, she's right, take them. Here is a starter list:

Calcium:
Strengthens bones, great for your teeth, decreases bone loss, helps with insomnia.

Iron:
Aids growth, promotes resistance to disease, prevents anemia.

Potassium:
Aids in reducing blood pressure, increases clear thinking, helps body dispose of waste.

The B'S:
Aid in digestion, promotes healthy skin, a natural diuretic, increases energy, good for the nervous system.

Vitamin C:
Good for healing, blood pressure, prevents colds, protects against cancer, forms collagen, great for gums, bones and teeth!

Vitamin D:
Builds strong bones and teeth!

Vitamin E:
Keeps you looking young! Fights fatigue, prevents blood clots.

This is just a starter list. I have some problems with my gums, so I concentrate on those that promote healthy teeth and gums and I take a multi vitamin everyday to cover the other essentials. You should at least, if nothing else, take a multi vitamin. If you have any other problems, there are vitamins to aid in many illnesses and diseases. It's a healthy and natural way to stay young, beautiful and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment