Sunday, February 21, 2010

I like BIG BUTTS and I can not lie.....

This is my problem, how can I increase my rear end with a nice tight, firm shape, without adding to my all over body weight? Well of course there is plastic surgery, but I don't think I am ready for that extreme, yet...
There are exercises that target that area, but they have not helped me at all. My butt is flat as can be and the more weight I lose the worse it gets. Some one has suggested to me butt pads! Can you imagine the embarrassment if they don't stay in place!
My body is terribly out of balance, huge boobs and no ASS. I must look like I am going to fall forward, at least I know that thanks to my implants I will bounce right back up.
My ass is my new obsession. I will solve this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment