Thursday, February 4, 2010

Still low carbing to reach my goal by March 9th!

I have not checked in with my weight lately. I started January 1 at 149.8 lbs. with a goal to be at 135 lbs. by my 46th birthday March 9th. I was training for a 5k and really working hard to tone and be fit by my B-Day. Then about 12 days ago, I slipped and fell, twisting my knee and tearing ligaments. While I am up and walking now, I've had a little set back. I will still be at the 5k, but probably walking. Anyway, I did weigh myself today, ( I had been scared of the scale since I 've been on a couch for nearly 2 weeks) but, I am at 144 lbs. So I have nearly a month to lose 9 lbs. That's a little more than I am comfortable with, I think 2 lbs. per week is more realistic. But, I am close, even with a 2 week set back. So I will do my best to give myself the birthday gift I had set out for, that nasty little insignificant number on a scale, 135!

No comments:

Post a Comment