Monday, March 1, 2010

My advice for losing weight ASAP: SHUT YOUR F****** MOUTH!

I am the low carb believer. I have gone from 180 lbs. to 142 lbs. on this "diet". (It is not really a diet to me, it is the way I eat ) But, recently I have injured my knee and have not been able to exercise. I have also plateaued on my current low carb plan. While I am still low carbing I have added some more fiber rich, GOOD CARB foods such as oatmeal and whole grain bread and a little more fruit. This helps to keep you pooping! The lack of movement in your life makes it hard to go to the bathroom. You must exercise! But if you can't, you can't.
Anyway, back to the point and what I have learned from this experience is that you can eat some carbs and you don't have to run your ass off to lose weight if, and this is the important part, YOU KEEP YOUR F*****G MOUTH SHUT!!! Stop eating so much, stop eating because your bored, your angry, your happy. JUST STOP! YOU DON'T NEED THAT MUCH FOOD! Eating 3 small meals and 1 snack should do it. And be sure to eat the right choices such as low carb, high fiber foods. Stop stuffing it in. Don't clean your plate. JUST ZIP IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment