Thursday, March 4, 2010

I hate to point out the obvious, but your diet and exercise plan sucks!!!!

Yeah, I am on my Starbucks rant again, I must. I do love it, and I am there at least 3-4 times per week. I usually go very early in the morning. That's when the "exercisers" come in after there work out. What kills me is the really over weight women who come in with their exercise clothes, their hair up in a pony tail, the work out jacket tied around their hips and their carpi pants with little lacy socks, talking in line about how great it feels to exercise in the morning and how great it is to start the day feeling invigorated and healthy! Now, I notice these things, they have all of their make-up on and clearly have not broken a sweat. Then, they have the nerve to order a Venti Frappuccino with extra whip and a double iced cinnamon roll. The total calorie count is 1,200!!!!!! Just for breakfast, that is your total calorie count for a whole day. Do you know how hard you would have to work out to burn those calories. It's impossible!!!! Then you'll hear the same person saying "I don't know why I can't lose weight, all I had for breakfast was a cup of coffee and a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment