Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Diet? Not today. I want hot wings with extra ranch, please.

Nachos, chicken wings, french fries dipped in ranch dressing, pizza. Why do these foods haunt me? Why do I spend so much time thinking about them? What is the obsession? I want to be thin by summer, not a heffer. I want my thighs to have space in between them, not rubbing together and making clapping sounds with every step. I want to lose my love handles, have thin thighs and I never want cankles! You can only get these horrible physical attributes with improper eating, yet I dream of eating these foods like they are my drug of choice.
Sometimes I think, "what's so wrong with a little pot belly? I am 46 years old, who cares?"
I do. I can't get up in the morning and face the day if I feel that I am over weight. Weight is what you make of it. My thin might not be yours and yours maybe far from mine.
To combat my eating binges I often go through my closet and get rid of all of my fat clothes. My closet now consists of size 5 thru 8. I am actually ok with these sizes. Everyone fluctuates and at 5-9' I am good where I am.
SO.......... WHERE ARE MY F****** NACHOS?

No comments:

Post a Comment