Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sharon Stone, FAB!


There are a lot of Sharon Stone pics and articles out lately. She is in great shape. I believe she is 51 years old! I read she keeps sweets, breads, starches and alcohol to a minimum. Everything I read about dieting keeps coming back to what I've been saying in past blogs and what I practice, low carb, low sugar, low fat. I know that the cocktail hour is something I could do with out, but why?
I am going to try to cut down to one drink per day. Red wine is a good choice.
The holidays have been brutal on my exercise and eating regime. Jan 2 I am going to kick it up a notch. I am going to start posting my weight, what I eat and drink and my exercise plan. I will keep records to show anyone who is still negative about a low carb life that it truly does work. Nothing like public shame to keep you on your toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment